Scrapping a car is a lot like a breakup. You have to get rid of all the things that were once important, and you’re left with a bare shell of what used to be your life.
But don’t worry—we’ve got your back! Whether it’s your first time or your tenth, here are the top 6 tips for scrapping a car:
1. Make sure everything inside the car is removed first. If you want to keep something specific, like an old love letter or heart-shaped boombox, put it in a box and take it with you instead of leaving it in the car.
2. Make sure there are no valuables left behind in plain sight (like jewelry or electronics). Put them in a safe place before disposing of the vehicle.
3. Don’t forget about any personal items either (like family photos or stuffed animals). You may not want these things around at home anymore but they shouldn’t end up in the trash either! Instead, donate them to charity so someone else can enjoy them just as much as you did when they were new!
4. Don’t leave anything valuable behind after removing all other belongings—this includes spare change underneath seats or loose change in seat pockets too!
5. If you have a garage, it’s best to keep the vehicle in there until you are ready to sell it—this way, no one can break into it and steal anything.
6. If your car is locked and you still want to get rid of it, consider selling it for parts instead of just junking it!
Contact us today for Scrapping a car.